+ 1 can of jackfruit (I found mine at Trader Joe's)
+4 cloves garlic smashed
+2 tbsp tomato paste
+2 cups ketchup
+1 tbsp chili powder
+2 cups water
+1 tbsp paprika
+1 teaspoon red pepper (crushed)
+1/4 cup molasses
+1/4 cup dark brown sugar
+1 tablespoon vegan Worcestershire sauce
+1 tablespoon barges aminos
++Anything to pair the barbecue jackfruit with, I used brown rice & green beans
1. Mix together all of the barbecue sauce ingredients well in a large bowl.
2. Drain the jackfruit and rise well
3. Use a fork to shred pieces of the jackfruit and place in barbecue sauce ingredients
4. Let jackfruit marinate in barbecue sauce for 20-30 minutes
5. Pour barbecue sauce and jackfruit in a skillet and heat for 5-7 minutes until warm.
6. Enjoy over rice, in a wrap, on a sandwich, or any way you'd like to eat barbecue!